Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Perceptual Awareness of Obstacles

I'm grappling with the dire awareness that I'm not who I was, that I'm not who I want to be [yet]. I'm struggling with reaching acceptance of who I am right now, at this very present moment.

Feeling lost, but I'm hanging on. I haven't given up and I don't want to, even though the option stares temptingly at me. The strength is somewhere within me and this is a call to dig deep, deeper than ever before. These things are sent to try us....right? These obstacles serve to build your strength, to build your determination, to test our perseverance. And that thought is what is keeping me going.

Breathe. I will make it through this moment. I will live this moment. I am in the now. Breathe, and begin anew. Breathe, and keep going.

Learning to accept myself and my situation is my newest obstacle...despite all the challenges being thrown at me, mentally, emotionally, and physically.

Any motivating words, anyone? I could really use some reassurance right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment